General Terms & Conditions
1. Check-in time at the hotel is after 2:00 p.m.
2. The check-out time is until 12:00.
1. Hotel accommodation prices are determined depending on hotel occupancy and demand at different times of the year, and any change is announced in a timely and appropriate manner.
2. The prices are per day and for a specific room, VAT and insurance. The city tax will be charged additionally per night, per person.
3. Payments can be made:
4. Cancellation Policy:
1. If the guest is expecting visitors, they can meet them at the reception or in the hotel restaurant. Meeting visitors in the hotel rooms is not allowed.
2. The hotel provides the use of free safety deposit boxes at the reception.
3. All guests must comply with the recreation hours between 2:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. and after 10:00 p.m.
4. Guests should consider the daily housekeeping services between 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
5. If any changes to the reservation are considered, guests should notify the reception.
6. Each guest is responsible for the safekeeping of hotel property and equipment.
1. Children from 0 - 5 years
Accommodation for children from 0 to 5 years old are free, considering the child sleeps in the parents' bed and does not need an extra bed. A baby cot is available and will be provided as a compliment upon request. Breakfast is free of charge
2. Children from 6 - 12 years
Additional extra bed is available upon request in some units: Studio and Suite. Breakfast is free of charge.
The hotel provides highchairs in the restaurant for the persons in the previous points. The above are subject to availability and can be requested at reception.
1. Arte Sofia Hotel also provides conditions for the accommodation of pets. A fee of 30 BGN is required for dogs up to 25 kg. and 50 BGN for bigger dogs.
2. Pets must be on a leash in all common areas of the hotel and must not be left unattended in hotel rooms unless caged.
3. Our pet policy does not allow pets in public areas. Walking through public areas with pets is only permitted when entering and exiting your hotel room.
1. The entire hotel building, including rooms and apartments, is non-smoking. In case of violation of this policy, you will be charged a fine of 200 BGN.
2. The main smoking area is in front of the hotel's main entrance.
The guest can book a hotel room for daily use. These rooms can only be occupied between 10:00 and 19:00. The price of a room for daily use includes room rent for the specific time. The guest can check in at any time during this period and must vacate the room no later than 19:00h.
Video surveillance is in place to ensure guests' safety, their property, and the property of the hotel.
Video surveillance and video recording can be carried out in publicly accessible areas and premises in the Arte Hotel building and in those for which a special access regime is provided. Video surveillance is not carried out in the guest rooms, sanitary and hygiene rooms, recreation rooms, and other rooms alike.
In case of finding belongings that were forgotten by the guest, the hotel immediately informs the owner, if he is familiar. Forgotten items are stored at the hotel for 30 days from the date they were found. After this period expires and the owner of the forgotten items is not found, the hotel has the right to use, throw away or destroy the items, as each of the listed actions is certified by a protocol.
The guest will be responsible for any loss or damage to hotel property caused by themselves, their guests, or any person they are responsible for. Damage found after leaving the rooms - rooms found littered, in disarray, and/or completely destroyed will be subject to a deep cleaning fee and/or third-party fees if necessary.
It is agreed that the guest will behave in a respectful manner and will not cause any trouble on the hotel territory. Management has the right to ask any guest to vacate their room or leave other parts of the hotel immediately, without notice and without assigning any reason, and the guest is obliged to leave when asked to do so. In case of rejection, the Management has the right to remove the guest's luggage and belongings from the room occupied by him. If the situation escalates and the guest does not follow this policy, the hotel will call the police
The use of photos and videos taken at the hotel for commercial or public purposes is not permitted. Those who do so will be subject to prosecution as the hotel is privately owned and reserves the right to enforce this policy.
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason(s) and this does not violate the laws of the Republic of Bulgaria. The hotel has a zero-tolerance policy where we will refuse service or accommodation at our hotel or may ask a person who refuses to comply with reasonable standards and policies established by the Republic of Bulgaria and the hotel management to vacate their room. The hotel will refuse service or evict a guest: for refusing or non-payment of accommodation, who is under the influence of alcohol, drugs, or other intoxicating substances and acts in a disturbing manner towards other guests or does not comply with state liquor laws; cannot properly supervise their children at all times, seek to use the hotel for illegal purposes; sought to bring into the hotel: an illegally possessed firearm; or anything, including an explosive or dangerous or toxic substance, which is illegal to possess and which may be dangerous to other persons; destroys, damages, defiles or threatens to damage hotel property or guests; causes or permits persons to exceed the maximum allowable room occupancy, refuses to adhere to reasonable standards or policies established by hotel management.
The hotel reserves the right to refuse accommodation to a guest who has arrived with a communicable disease. In case of illness during the stay, please inform the reception staff. In case of serious illness, you may be asked to get appropriate medical attention from a nearby health facility. During outbreaks, we have the right to implement precautionary measures at our discretion or as required by local authorities. We may charge you a room cleaning fee as we deem appropriate in the circumstances.
For questions and comments, you can contact us:
By phone: +359 878 360 770
When a guest uses our services, he is automatically considered to have read, understood, and accepted the rules set forth above.
These General Terms and Conditions have been approved and published on ........... 2022.
Come and invite your closest ones for the Christmas and New Year holidays at Arte Hotel Sofia!
Get together with your loved ones during the best time of the year.
Book a stay until the end of December 2023 and take advantage of the promotional terms!
In oder to get it, just use a promocode
*The promotional offer is valid for reservations made until 31.12.2023 for stays until 31.12.2023.